As a faith based ministry, Baskets of Love Food Pantry expects all visitors to follow the Ten Commandments in dealing with the volunteer workers and each other. The following are some general rules and regulations regarding behavior while on the premises.
- No drugs or alcohol or evidence of abuse
- No smoking on or within the property
- No food of drink inside the building
- No consumption of food while on the property
- No weapons, firearms, knives, etc.
- No foul language, abusive or rude behavior
- No destruction, abuse or littering of property
Baskets of Love Food Pantry reserves the right to take appropriate action for a violation of the above rules and regulations or other serious infractions.
Please be mindful that this program is not an agency of the government and is funded 100% by volunteers who willingly give their time to serve you.